Mar 27, 2015

Gif Challenge ft. The Oddest Cartoons

I've been nominated by Jelena from Social Fatality to do her Gif Challenge!

I chose to use cartoons instead of gifs though (I hate gifs). I hope you guys appreciate my artistic talent and craftsmanship!

Scenarios:
1. When someone cuts me in line

2. When someone's being pretentious

3. When I'm being pretentious

4. When I have to socialize

5. When I talk to boys

6. When I think of chicken or Jake Gyllenhaal

7. When I miss an episode of a show I like

8. When I embarrass myself

9. When my phone is being dumb

10. When I get a 100 on a test

11. When someone annoying tries to talk to me

12. When some does something really nice for me

13. When I act like I’m rich


14. When I walk down the hallway

I nominate Allie for the challenge!

I hope you've enjoyed these; go check out Jelena's post as well!

--
Sorry it's been so long! I've been caught up in schoolwork!

How do you feel about these scenarios? 
Do you think my cartoons are accurate? Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for living in the fast lane and commenting, you cool kid you!