Jun 11, 2015

Kaleidoscope

Sunglasses: Forever 21 - $6
Dress: Marshalls - $20



I LOVE wearing bright colors and prints (obviously) and this dress is no exception. I love the crazy ikat print and the mix of contrasting colors. It's super fun and flirty and there's no need to accessorize because it's a statement piece in itself. And there's nothing I like better than an easy outfit (I'm lazy). I feel like I'm a walking art piece in the best way possible.

Follow me on Chictopia and Lookbook.nu and keep up with my other outfit posts with the "Fashion" tab!
--
Sorry for the limited photos and lack of better camera angles. I was trying out a new "photographer" (my sister), and she wasn't very helpful. Although I really like the artsy theme though; it fits with my dress!
Would you ever wear something like this? What's your go-to summer outfit look like? Comment below!

4 comments:

  1. It is a pretty print. I like the back of the dress.
    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it's a really fun dress! Thanks for commenting Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love bright colours too. Nothing better to make a statement and show off your go-get-'em attitude! :D
    Also, very pretty dress.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for living in the fast lane and commenting, you cool kid you!