Jan 21, 2015

Black & White

Top (dress): Forever 21 - $20
Skirt: Forever 21 - $15
Shoes: Keds - $35


The black and white trend is life. I wore this outfit on my 18th birthday because it made me feel FIERCE, like I would be flagged down by Tyra Banks any moment. And as a new-found adult, that's exactly how I wanted to introduce myself to the world.

I emphasized the black and white trend by mixing and matching prints to create this optical illusion aesthetic. The patterns are able to complement each together because of the different weights of black and white for the top and skirt. Nude Keds keep the focus on the outfit and makes it more wearable.

This definitely is a sassy, trendsetting statement outfit.

Follow me on Chictopia and Lookbook.nu


--
What do you think of the Black and White trend? 
What did you wear for your last birthday? Comment below!

7 comments:

  1. Outrageous GlamourJan 22, 2015, 10:12:00 AM

    OMG your so so so so pretty and that outfit is so cute, I love it. On a completely different note I've used the word 'so' 6 times in this comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are gorgeous! The outfit is super cute considering 90% of it is black lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit! <3 So pretty! I really like the contrasting patterns!


    //blog//

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, can you add a grab button on your blog so I can put it on mine? :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It took a good 2 hours for me to figure it out (I'm not a coding genius like you) but I made one and it's on my Welcome page!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for living in the fast lane and commenting, you cool kid you!