Feb 13, 2015

Blue Valentine

Top: Handmade
Skirt: JCPenney's - Sale $21
Jacket (later pictured): Gift
Necklace: Forever 21 - $2



I usually refuse to dress in theme for Valentine's Day, but if I were to do something other than binge-watch TV and cry myself to sleep, I'd probably wear something along these lines. The textured crop top (I made from a hand-me-down) is kept low-key flirty with the high-waisted trumpet skirt.

I love the juxtaposition of strong colors as it brings a more interesting dimension to the outfit. I chose to wear this cropped, studded, white leather jacket with it to add a more formal vibe and to keep the focus on the top and skirt. The jacket is literally so white and glorious that it GLOWS in the pictures. I feel like so fancy like I should be feasting on a lobster in a ballgown and gloves.

Follow me on  Chictopia and Lookbook.nu
--
Are you anti-Valentine's Day? Or have you been planning an outfit since last year?
What makes you feel fancy? Comment below!

2 comments:

  1. Love the mix of the two shades of blue and white is just a crisp and classic shade to pair with both. I like the silhouette of the jacket.
    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for living in the fast lane and commenting, you cool kid you!