Feb 29, 2016

Mod Squad

Top: Simons - Sale $10
Skirt: H&M - Sale $10
Boots: DSW - Sale $60






Sometimes I'm feeling retro, and nothing says 60's Mod fashion like houndstooth print. I love prints naturally, and when I saw this awesome woven-textured skirt I got really excited. Like "can't-wait-to-mix-and-match-this-with-anything-and-everything-printed" excited. I paired it with this quilted sweatshirt top that I got from Canada (Go Canadians, you fashionistas you.) to add more color contrast and dimension. The top adds more texture and pattern but in a complementary way to the skirt.

This outfit makes me feel like I should get bangs and buy a weirdly shaped purse!

As always the photography is by Anne Yu. Check out her work!

Find my other fashion posts through the Fashion tab!
Follow me on Chictopia and Lookbook.nu and Instagram for more outfit-of-the-days.

--
Guys this outfit was $20 total. If this doesn't prove my financial responsibility and innate ability to run a business, I don't know what to put on my resume then. 

What's the best sale piece you ever bought? Comment below.

HAPPY LEAP DAY! You should spend some time reflecting back on 2012 with nostalgia over poor wardrobe choices and ex-boyfriends/girlfriends. You did it, you made it through. Now go spend this extra day binge-watching Youtube. You deserve it.

2 comments:

Thanks for living in the fast lane and commenting, you cool kid you!