Mar 9, 2015

Call it Spring

Top: H&M  - Sale $12
Sweater: Forever 21 - $15
Skirt: Forever 21 - Sale $5
Flats: Ross - $10



With the weather finally settling down, I thought it would be a good time to break out the pastels and welcome in Spring! Usually wearing skirts on campus is a trial and tribulation in itself because of crazy wind, but I decided to live in the fast lane and be rebellious. (And as you can see from my choice of a rebellious outfit, a sweater and skirt, I don't know what rebellion is.)

I decided to make a play on pastels and mix and match this mint sweater and pale pink spotted skirt for an ice cream-esque look. I was feeling bubblegum girly (which happens every once in a full moon) and brave enough to handle the natural disaster that is the wind. I feel like I should be an extra in Gossip Girl or out for tea with the Queen.

Follow me on Chictopia and Lookbook.nu

--
How do you feel about pastels? 
What is your idea of rebellion? Comment below!

And check out my other outfit posts through the Fashion tab!

6 comments:

  1. Cute outfit, I love it! Funny how it's spring but I see fall leaves on the ground xD "an extra in Gossip Girl" hahah I love that :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yeah I'm in denial that its still cold out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute outfit! I'm a sucker for pastels! I love your sweater :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute outfit! Love the skirt very much. :)
    http://isafahsionebella.blogspot.com isabella x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for living in the fast lane and commenting, you cool kid you!